THE Y. FOR A BETTER US.
We live in a unique place that boasts verdant horizons, Track Town USA, Duck (and Beaver) fananics and active, down-to-earth outdoorsy people. Our community has been thriving since the mid-1800s and a few things have remained constant – enthusiasm for higher education, sport and the YMCA.
Serving Lane County since 1887, the YMCA has been a presence for youth, families, individuals and seniors alike, turning no one away for an inability to pay.
Did you know?
- We are a non-profit organization
- We provide scholarships for people who need a little help (just over $658,000 in 2016 alone)
- We are the largest childcare provider in Lane County
- We offer chronic disease prevention and management programming
- We serve more than 15,000 people annually
- Only 50% of our members and program participants come from the South Eugene area, the remaining 50% represent Veneta, Cottage Grove, Coburg, West Eugene, North Eugene and beyond.
- On April 22nd, 2017, we will celebrate our 130th birthda!
The Eugene Family YMCA is an institution in this town investing in community yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Join us for our next century of growth – big things are in store.