MEMBER HEALTH: The applicant(s) represents that she/he is in physically sound condition and understands that participation in aerobics and other exercise, weight training, recreational sports, use of pools, spa, sauna, stream rooms and/or fitness equipment carry a potential risk of injuries or illness. The applicant further understands that the Eugene Family YMCA assumes no responsibility for any such injury or illness.
MEMBER CONDUCT AND RIGHT TO USE FACILITY: The applicant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Eugene Family YMCA and understands that failure to act in accordance with the rules may result in expulsion from the YMCA and cancellation of membership.
PROPERTY LOSS: The applicant understands that the YMCA is not responsible for property lost, damaged or stolen while using YMCA facilities or participating in YMCA programs.
PHOTOGRAPH PERMISSION: The applicant hereby gives permission for the YMCA to use, without limitation or obligation, photographs, film footage or tape recordings which may include the member's image or voice for purposes of promoting or interpreting YMCA programs. The use of cameras, video or recording equipment by members, participants or guests is prohibited with out YMCA authorization.
INSURANCE: The applicant understands that the YMCA does not provide any accident or health insurance for its members or participants and further understands it is the applicant's responsibility to provide such coverage.
ACCEPTANCE/RELEASE: I acknowledge the conditions of membership stated above, for myself and on behalf of all family members included in this membership. I hereby release the Eugene Family YMCA, its agents, servants and employees from any and all claims for injury, death, loss or damage which may result from participation as a member.
STATUS CHANGE: I will keep my information at the Eugene Family YMCA current and correct. I will notify the YMCA of address or phone number changes, emergency contact information, addition or deletion of eligible family members and any other information that would effect my membership or membership's status at the Y.
1) Monthly bankdrafts WILL NOT STOP AUTOMATICALLY. To terminate my membership and STOP MY BANKDRAFT, I understand that I must come into the YMCA and sign a termination request NO LATER THAN the 25th of the month PRECEDING the first of the month in which I want to terminate my membership and stop my bankdraft. For example: To terminate membership and stop the bankdraft as of May 1st, I would come into the YMCA on or before April 25th. Changes to the membership that result in changes to the bankdraft withdrawal amount must also be made by the 25th of the month preceding the month the change is desired.
2) I will receive at least four weeks written notice prior to any changes in membership rates.
3) Membership cards remain the property of the Eugene Family YMCA and must be surrendered upon demand of this agency.
4) Should any Eugene Family YMCA membership or program draft not be honored by my bank for any reason, I am still responsible for payment.
5) A voided check (not deposit slip) is required at the time of joining for all bankdraft applications.
6) Membership renewal fees/dues are subject to change according to changes in your membership category, i.e., if your next birthday and age put you into a different category, or you add or subtract persons to or from your membership account.
7) I realize changes in membership category (e.g., adding a Second Adult, becoming a Senior) may effect my membership rates without notice.